Looking for a simple way to experience deep relaxation? Interested in a “tune up” for all your organs, systems and parts of your body?
Reflexology is a natural healing therapy based on pressure points and reflex areas on the hands and/or feet. These points correspond to all the systems, organs, glands and parts of the body and by using pressure on these points the corresponding areas of the body are appropriately stimulated or calmed.
Not only does a reflexology session have the luxurious effect of an hour long foot rub – it is also an effective means for the body to balance and heal itself!
Other benefits of reflexology include:
- Relieves stress and tension
- Facilitates deep relaxation
- Improves circulation
- Aids in detoxification
- Aids digestion
- Helps the body return to a state of balance
In our experience, reflexology is especially good at dealing with:
- digestive issues (especially constipation),
- achieving hormone balance (even helping you get pregnant! You should see Sharon’s success record with knockin’ the ladies up!)
- and low back/sciatic pain.
It can also be helpful with neck pain, sinus issues, lung issues (like asthma), andprostate issues, as well as improving your immune system.